|Object Name||Collection, Photograph|
|Collection Name||RG3360 Fillmore County (Neb.) Collection|
|Title||Fillmore County (Neb.) Collection|
The boundaries of Fillmore County, Nebraska, were defined by an act of the legislature in 1856. This collection of photographs documents the towns and rural areas of Fillmore County.
This collection consists of photographic prints documenting towns and rural areas in Fillmore County. Images show private residences in Exeter, ca.1907; the Clarendon Hotel in Fairmont, 1907; public buildings, such as the Burlington depot in Grafton, 1909; the Girls' Industrial School in Geneva, 1911; and activities and street scenes throughout the county.
|Date Range from||1873|
|Date Range to||1960|
|Place||USA: Nebraska (Fillmore)|
Girls' Industrial School (Geneva, Neb.)
Cities and towns--Nebraska--Fillmore County
Architecture, Domestic--Nebraska--Fillmore County
Hotels, taverns, etc.--Nebraska--Fairmont
Public buildings--Nebraska--Fillmore County
Street scenes--Nebraska--Fillmore County