|Title||Tray, Souvenir, Logan County Nebraska Centennial|
|Object Name||Tray, Commemorative|
Metal souvenir tray with wooden handles for the Logan County Nebraska Centennial. The metal is painted gold, and across the top of the tray is "Logan County Nebraska Centennial 1885-1985" in black block letters. On the proper right is an image of a windmill and a two story building with a cupola on top. Below it reads "Courthouse at Gandy until 1930." On the proper left of the tray is an image of a single story brick building, with the words "Present Courthouse at Stapleton."
The back of the tray has three stickers with writing. One reads "Old courthouse Gandy across from Murphy's store." The next reads "New courthouse- Stapleton. Albert L. Murphy architect." The final sticker reads "New courthouse completed 1963. Received this tray 1993."