|Title||Photography Studio Backdrop|
|Object Name||Backdrop, Photographic|
Photography studio backdrop made of painted canvas. The backdrop is designed with a column on the proper right side, and a opened glass door on window on the proer left side. The image appears to be a wood paneled room.
Paper wrapping thus "#2400" on outisde. The back of the backdrop as marked, "Ross L. Fitch Studio, Three Rivers, Michigan"
color: black, white
|Year Range from||1897|
|Year Range to||1940|
|Made||Ross L. Fitch Studio|
|Place of Origin||Three Rivers, Michigan|
|Used||USA: Nebraska (Johnson), Sterling|
Backdrop used in the Benson Studio, in Sterling, Nebraska. The studio was owned and operated by the Benson family begining Ca. 1899.
Used in the Benson Photo Studio in Sterling, Nebraska. The studio was operated by Edward T and Mae Benson and founded by Edward in 1897. It was operated together by the couple after their marriage in 1900. After Edward's death in 1935, Mae continued to work as a photographer as indicated in 1940 Who's Who in Johnson County.
|Credit line||Jan Williams, Loveland, Ohio|